Friday, June 18, 2010

More and more happy patients at Hilgers Orthodontics!


What are some of our patients saying about Dr. Mike Hilgers and staff lately? Just see below! We are thrilled to be working with so many fantastic patients - have a great weekend!

"Everyone that we have talked to in the office has been extremely nice. It is making what could be an extremely scary experience a fun and exciting experience for both of my kids!" ~ Lance Y.

"They are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They answered all our questions and made my daughter even more excited about getting braces. The environment is very welcoming. =)" ~ Heather T.

"Dr. Hilgers is extremely friendly and knowledgable." ~ Timmy P.

"Very impressed by the way they treat their patients. My grandson is a patient there and I have taken him to a couple of appointments and was very impressed on how things are done there. So that's what prompt me to take Blyss there." ~ Patricia A.

No comments:

Post a Comment